1. In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
2. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
3. Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.
4. A women who doesn’t wear perfume has no future.
5. Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.
6. Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future.
7. The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
8. Jump out the window if you are the object of passion. Flee it if you feel it. Passion goes, boredom remains.
9. Hard times arouse an instinctive desire for authenticity.
10. Women must tell men always that they are the strong ones. They are the big, the strong, the wonderful. In truth, women are the strong ones. It is just my opinion, I am not a professor.